*Price before tax
Features and amenities
PROMOTION (LIMITED TIME):
- Take advantage of 5% off prices before taxes!
- Only 5% down payment for Canadian buyers (the rest payable to the notary)
- 35% down payment for International buyers
at the gateway to the city center, between the river and the mountains, the emblematic glass tower of 36 floors and 428 units of fifteen hundred offers an exceptional lifestyle. whether you are looking for a chic pied-à-terre in the city or the condominium or penthouse you have always dreamed of. as soon as you set foot on the covered landing stage, a strong impression of modernity and distinction sets in, to unfold from the entrance hall bathed in light to the vast and daring five-star common areas on the third floor. microcondos, condominiums with 1 to 3 bedrooms or penthouses... the timeless interiors of the fifteencent, all with exceptional views, feature the same thoughtful design, the same attention to detail, which will appeal to customers looking for a place that looks like it .
• Iconic 36-storey glass tower
and 428 units of microcondos, condominiums with 1 to 3 bedrooms and penthouses
• Designed by internationally renowned Montreal firm Menkès Shooner Dagenais LeTourneux
• Located at the intersection of René-Lévesque Boulevard West and Guy Street
• A stone's throw from the chic shopping streets of Sainte-Catherine, Sherbrooke and Notre-Dame
• Units from 343 to 1613 ft2
• Exceptional views from all floors
• Prestigious landing area
• Spectacular entrance hall on two floors
• Terrace with outdoor cinema and large 6,000 sq. ft. urban garden on the 3rd floor
• Full floor of common areas (pool, spa, fitness center, etc.)
• Commercial spaces on the lower floors
• Offered by Brivia Group (YUL, Stanbrooke, NEST) and Tianqing Group
• Designed to enhance the quality of life and the urban spirit of the neighborhood
• And more...
Location and neighborhood
Location and neighborhood according to the new york times, montreal is one of the most pleasant metropolises in america, a city where life is good with its hotels, shops, bars, restaurants, parks, universities, museums, festivals and trendy neighborhoods . more than a city, montreal is a state of mind and fifteencent, its epicenter.
Accessibility and Strengths
In the right place at the crossroads of style and life. at one of the liveliest intersections in Montreal. a few steps from the iconic saint-catherine, sherbrooke and notre-dame streets, where luxury and culture go hand in hand.
About the Developer
GROUPE BRIVIA is a real estate developer with a growing number of major projects in Montreal to its credit. Led by the vision of its President and CEO Kheng Ly, the Brivia Group brings together the expertise, experience and business network necessary to give shape to bold projects such as YUL, Stanbrooke, NEST and, now, QuinzeCent by meeting the expectations of its various clienteles. TIANQING INVESTMENT GROUP is the Canadian subsidiary of Gansu Tianqing Group Real Estate Co. Ltd. Gansu Tianqing now has several building complexes in China, as well as in the United States and Canada. It has received many prizes and awards in the Chinese market and now has its place in the “Top 500 Real Estate Companies in China”. In 2013, Tianqing began its overseas expansion, carrying out projects in Canada, including the luxurious YUL complex in Montreal. From the Grande Bibliothèque to the Cité du Multimédia, via the CHUM research center and the Casino de Montréal, it is impossible to cross the city without passing in front of one of the creations of the firm MENKÈS SHOONER DAGENAIS LETOURNEUX ARCHITECTES. The agency has been redefining the profile of the city center for decades.
1441 Boulevard Rene-Levesque O, Montreal, QC H3G 1T7, Canada